What: Filmed auditions for no-lo budget short independent movies to be produced this Summer.
When: 9:30am to 2:00pm on Saturday, May 18, 2013
Where: Rochester Community Television (RCTV) Studios, 21 Gorham Street, Rochester, NY 14605
Appointments: encouraged but not mandatory, however appointments will receive priority over walk-ins. To schedule an appointment, call 585-305-3692 and ask for Wayne.
NEW: Starting this year, we are holding appointment-only personal critiques of your video-taped auditions with the Rochester Movie Makers board. Contact us for more information!
“Walking that Lonely Road” - A faux documentary about a non-existent folk group of the 1960s.
- Professor Quincy Adams Wagstaff – 50′s/60′s. The host of the program. Robert Osborne type
- Interviewer -Neat, tidy. Uptight.
- Lionel Q. Deveraux -Looks like the Comic Book Guy in the Simpsons
- S. Quentin Quale – Early 20′s. Urkel type
- Penelope Kornblow – Late 20′s. Struggling journalist type
- Geoffrey Spaulding – 40′s. Angry man, Looks like “Where’s Waldo”
- Otis B. Driftwood – 50′s. Postal Worker. Clint Howard type.
- Dr. Hugo Z. Hackenbush – Looks like the 1970′s version of Woody Allen
- Nestor, Lev and Harlan - 70′s. One line each at end of film. Singing a plus.
In addition, sides will be available for every age group and gender (monologues) for auditioning
- Download script sides (PDF and Word files in ZIP) Updated 05-09-13
These filmed auditions will be made available to film makers for local productions throughout the year.
Each project is an independent production.
Below are one sheets with directions and FAQs.