Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2013 auditions! To view the audition footage visit:
Male auditions https://vimeo.com/67456014
Female auditions https://vimeo.com/67459309
Child auditions https://vimeo.com/67552574
Access to these files are available free to paid “voting members” of Rochester Movie Makers. Non voting members can access the files for $15 each. The child auditions are complimentary with either Male or Female audition fee. There are approximately 20 auditioners total. To pay for access, use the DONATE button and note in the comments what you are paying for.
For more info about the event, click below:
What: Filmed auditions for no-lo budget short independent movies to be produced this Summer.
When: 9:30am to 2:00pm on Saturday, May 18, 2013
Where: Rochester Community Television (RCTV) Studios, 21 Gorham Street, Rochester, NY 14605
Appointments: encouraged but not mandatory, however appointments will receive priority over walk-ins. To schedule an appointment, call 585-305-3692 and ask for Wayne.
NEW: Starting this year, we are holding appointment-only personal critiques of your video-taped auditions with the Rochester Movie Makers board. Contact us for more information!
“Walking that Lonely Road” - A faux documentary about a non-existent folk group of the 1960s.
- Professor Quincy Adams Wagstaff – 50′s/60′s. The host of the program. Robert Osborne type
- Interviewer -Neat, tidy. Uptight.
- Lionel Q. Deveraux -Looks like the Comic Book Guy in the Simpsons
- S. Quentin Quale – Early 20′s. Urkel type
- Penelope Kornblow – Late 20′s. Struggling journalist type
- Geoffrey Spaulding – 40′s. Angry man, Looks like “Where’s Waldo”
- Otis B. Driftwood – 50′s. Postal Worker. Clint Howard type.
- Dr. Hugo Z. Hackenbush – Looks like the 1970′s version of Woody Allen
- Nestor, Lev and Harlan - 70′s. One line each at end of film. Singing a plus.
In addition, sides will be available for every age group and gender (monologues) for auditioning
- Download script sides (PDF and Word files in ZIP) Updated 05-09-13
These filmed auditions will be made available to film makers for local productions throughout the year.
Each project is an independent production.
Below are one sheets with directions and FAQs.